Bike Shop Partners
Promotional and Ad Partnerships for Local Bike Shops
- 60% Margin Share on Rentals & Service
- 75% Margin Share for Hardware & Gear Sales
- Bike Blog Writer Access
- Subordinated Sales Priority on Leads
- No Ownership of Client Relationships
Tier 1 City Partners
- 80% Margin Share on Rentals & Service
- 90% Margin Share for Hardware & Gear Sales
- Bike Blog Writer Account w/Author & Deep Links
- Exclusivity & Co-branding on a Single Tier 1 City Page
- Ownership of Client Data/Relationships
- Includes single @bike.co email address
Tier 2 City Partners
- 70% Margin Share on Rentals & Service
- 80% Margin Share for Hardware & Gear Sales
- Bike Blog Writer Account w/Author & Links
- Exclusivity & Co-branding on a Single Tier 2 City Page
- Ownership of Client Data/Relationships
- Eligible for @bike.co email address
Bike Shop Partners Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions regarding our bike shop partnerships
For instance, the landing page for New York City bike shop would be an example of a Tier 1 City.
Tier 1 Cities are more valuable due to their population density and market size.
Tier 1 Cities are only available to Platinum Partners.
Exclusive access to traffic, sales and leads for Tier 1 Cities are given to the Platinum Partners for a given city.
Tier 2 Cities include the 900 other cities we have content for that are not in Tier 1.
Gold Partners have access to Tier 2 Cities.
We currently have landing pages and content available for the top 1000 cities by population.
There are also landing pages for all 50 states in the United States.
Examples are available via the BIKE.co sitemap here.
However, once a city is forfeited for exclusivity, other partners in wait can claim it and exclusivity disappears.
As an exclusive Partner, you will have the ability to provide input for content edits on your city's landing page, including co-branding with your bike shop's logo.
For instance, Seattle bike shop page might include specific detail on the services provided by that partner, including a list of bike shop managers and team members, services provided and a list of the available rental fleet.
Our web development team at DEV.co will work with you to ensure your landing page fits with your brand and ours.
Multi-city and state exclusivity is available at a discounted bulk rate.
However, the partnering bike shop must demonstrate the ability and scope reach to service multiple jurisdictions.
Contact us for more information, including pricing.
A single @BIKE.co vanity email is included in the Platinum Partnership.
Gold Partners are eligible to have an @BIKE.co email for a fee of $25 per month.
Additional emails are available for both Platinum and Gold Partners at the same rate.
All emails are hosted at Gmail.
You're in luck!
We have a dedicated blog writing team that can create custom content for you that will be ghostwritten under your brand on BIKE.co.
The cost is $0.13 per written word or $130 for a 1,000 word blog post.
BIKE.co was founded by the owners of SEO.co.
Not only do we have a great domain name, we also have a dedicated team of search engine optimization specialists and content marketing gurus who are dedicated to driving traffic to BIKE.co for years to come.
If your shop has excess bike inventory, including bikes, bike parts and other gear, we allow for revenue share by listing it on our website.
However, we require a sync with your inventory management API to ensure we properly track placements.
We have several means of quick and efficient payment for our Partners.
Contact us for more detail.
Bike Product, Hardware & Gear Partners
We Partner With Bike Part, Accessory & Apparel Manufactures & Distributors
Do you carry your own custom bike product, apparel or brand? If so, we would love to connect regarding retail sales options. As a bike product partner, we will work to:
- Build brand awareness to your bike product(s) from our growing list of engaged email subscribers and website visitors.
- Work with you to ensure inventory management and product exposure is high.
- Co-sponsor promotional deals and flash sales.
- Connect you directly with bike shops and other industry professionals in our network for more exposure.
- Work with a true partner with direct access to 3PL relationships in one of the hottest bike markets in the United States.